Returns & Exchanges
At Heller, we strive to ensure that you're 100% satisfied with your purchase. Customer satisfaction is essential to us, here is our policy to accommodate your returns. Before returning an item, however, please contact Heller Customer Care to obtain detailed shipping instructions.
If You're Less Than 100% Satisfied...
In general, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase for reasons other than damage, defects, or errors in processing, Heller will be happy to process a return or exchange for you at a 20% restocking fee, contingent upon the following.
- Items must be unused and un-assembled, in their original condition, and in their original packaging.
- Unless otherwise specified by Heller, all returns must be returned via the original shipping method through which the order arrived (UPS, FedEx, Freight, etc.). Detailed shipping instructions will be provided by Heller.
- The return must be post-marked within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Kindly ship with a carrier that provides tracking numbers, and request insurance to ensure safe return.
- Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to your credit card. Orders paid by check will receive a check.
- Please allow 2 weeks after your order has been received for processing. You will be refunded 80% of the full purchase price, including tax, less shipping.
- For items offered with free shipping, outbound shipping fees will be deducted from your final refund.
- The customer is responsible to ship the item(s) and any fees/costs associated with the return shipment.
- If an order is cancelled after the order has been shipped or processed, customers are responsible for round trip shipping charges even if Heller paid for the original shipment (i.e. Free Shipping).
Incorrect, Defective or Damaged Purchase
- If you have received an item that has been damaged during shipment, please contact Heller Customer Care immediately.
- Be sure to inspect all packages for damage before signing for the package.
- If damage is visible, reject the shipment, be sure the driver notes the damage and contact Heller Customer Care at as soon as possible. We will file a damage claim with the shipper, pick up the damaged item or ship a replacement or replacement parts as soon as possible.
- For damages concealed at the time of delivery, promptly take photos of the damaged item and the packaging it arrived in.
- If the item(s) sent was incorrect, or defective, please contact Heller Customer Care immediately. Please do not send back these items prior to contacting us.
- Photos are often required and always suggested so that a claim may be made with the shipping company.
- Do not try to repair any product unless directed in writing by Heller. Heller will not be responsible for any delays in your project or labor costs due to any defective or damaged products or delays in receiving a product.